CreditGate24 receives remuneration for quality control, use of the platform, and the support service offered to both investors and borrowers during the term of a loan.
Borrowers pay an annual fee of 0.6 – 0.8% p.a. of the loan amount which will be deducted from the pay out amount.
Investors pay a fee of 1% on every monthly instalment paid back by the borrower (amortisation and interest).
Investors can invest individually in different credit projects with very attractive risk-return profiles (credit rating grades). Further, investors are able to support borrowers and their projects.
CreditGate24 links investors and borrowers directly; due to our online strategy, we avoid the large amount of overhead costs experienced by traditional credit suppliers. Investors and borrowers benefit equally from our cost-saving strategies. The security of our investors’ investments is CreditGate24’s top priority. We guarantee this security through the following measures:
- Every credit project must go through a strict and elaborate credit risk check
- In case of death, the residual debt balance (up to CHF 100’000) is ensured for all rating categories and will not be transferred to the heirs.
- We practice loan default pooling, wherein the effect of a loan default on single investors is minimized by distributing the effect of the loan default to all investors within the same rating grade
- Strict supervision of all payment streams and systematic claims management.
Despite these efforts, the possibility of risk remains. Therefore, we recommend you split your investments into projects with different credit rating grades.
CPS refers to the investors’ quota in a current loan project. A CPS is defined by the amount, term, interest rate, and credit rating.
Ethics in dealing with borrowers and transparency are key principles of CreditGate24.
Obtaining loans through CreditGate24’s platform is a clever alternative to the more traditional—and expensive—credit suppliers.
- Flexible, fast and fair granting of loans
- Simple and straightforward credit check process
- Low interest rates
- No hidden costs
- Free registration and account-keeping
- Highest flexibility, with the possibility to pay back your loan ahead of schedule
- Highest discretion, privacy protection and guarantee of your anonymity
Applying for a loan is quick and intuitive:
- Before registering, you can already calculate the monthly rate for your desired loan depending on the amount and the term.
- After registration, you submit the personal information necessary for a credit check
- Once this information is received and analysed by CreditGate24
- Once you have signed the credit project contract, we publish your credit project on our platform so it is visible to investors.
- As soon as your credit project is fully financed and the investment money is wired to CreditGate24, the funds will be transferred to your account (CreditGate24 fees deducted)