Hypothekarbank Lenzburg offers its customers the opportunity to apply for personal loans directly via the online platform of CreditGate24. The cooperation was established in the best interest of customers, who benefit from low interest rates and flexible solutions at CreditGate24. CreditGate24 remains completely independent and there are no compensation agreements between Hypothekarbank Lenzburg and CreditGate24.
Marianne Wildi, CEO of Hypothekarbank Lenzburg, comments: “The credit underwriting process of CreditGate24 meets current industry standards in the lending business. We therefore recommend CreditGate24 to our customers – both for borrowers and for lenders.” (Press release only in German)
Peer-to-peer-loans (P2P) is the practice of lending money to individuals or businesses through online services that match investors directly with borrowers. Since peer-to-peer lending companies offer these services entirely online, they can run with lower overhead and, therefore, provide the service more cheaply than traditional financial institutions. P2P-loans allow for a social component, an aspect that was lost in big banks.
CreditGate24 is an online peer-to-peer loan platform. We connect borrowers with investors in a way that is easy, time-saving, convenient, and secure. Investors and borrowers benefit equally from low and transparent fees compared to those incurred through traditional banks and other loan suppliers.
Borrowers benefit from the quick and easy credit application, the flexibility and low interest rate of the loans, and the simple and straightforward credit check process.
Discretion and the protection of our clients’ personal information are paramount to CreditGate24. Investors have the possibility to invest in a variety of credit projects with different risk-return profiles (credit ratings). We ensure the security of the investors’ investment through our strict and elaborate credit risk check. Additional safety measures—like our insurance (in case of death) and a high degree of diversification—further increase the chances of investors gaining a profit.
Investors can invest individually in different credit projects with very attractive risk-return profiles (credit rating grades). Further, investors are able to support borrowers and their projects.
CreditGate24 links investors and borrowers directly; due to our online strategy, we avoid the large amount of overhead costs experienced by traditional credit suppliers. Investors and borrowers benefit equally from our cost-saving strategies. The security of our investors’ investments is CreditGate24’s top priority. We guarantee this security through the following measures:
- Every credit project must go through a strict and elaborate credit risk check
- In case of death, the residual debt balance (up to CHF 100’000) is ensured for all rating categories and will not be transferred to the heirs.
- We practice loan default pooling, wherein the effect of a loan default on single investors is minimized by distributing the effect of the loan default to all investors within the same rating grade
- Strict supervision of all payment streams and systematic claims management.
Despite these efforts, the possibility of risk remains. Therefore, we recommend you split your investments into projects with different credit rating grades.
Ethics in dealing with borrowers and transparency are key principles of CreditGate24.
Obtaining loans through CreditGate24’s platform is a clever alternative to the more traditional—and expensive—credit suppliers.
- Flexible, fast and fair granting of loans
- Simple and straightforward credit check process
- Low interest rates
- No hidden costs
- Free registration and account-keeping
- Highest flexibility, with the possibility to pay back your loan ahead of schedule
- Highest discretion, privacy protection and guarantee of your anonymity